Welcome! So you want to know about IxD Fall Summit 2009, huh? Here’s a few details.
IxD Fall Summit 2009: IxD talks and hands-on workshop in Umeå, Sweden.Preliminary list of speakers:
- German Leon, Vodafone User Experience (Germany)
- David Rose, Vitality (USA)
- Karsten Schmidt,PostSpectacular (UK)
- Reto Wettach & André Knöring, Potsdam, Interaction Design Lab and Fritzing (Germany)
- Jan-Christoph Zoels, Experientia (IT)
- Clive Van Heerden, Philips design (ND)
When?November 6-7-8 2009
- Talks Friday Nov 6 (free)
- Fritzing Workshop Saturday and Sunday (200 sek / 20 euros fee).
Umeå Institute of Design. A lovely place in Northern Sweden.
100 tickets available for the Talks.
Workshop now fully booked
The workshop is limited to 35 participants for practical reasons, on a first-come first-served basis. There is a Workshop fee of 200 sek (20 euros) for equipment, snacks, beverages and such. You can pay on-site.
Book your place now! You know you want to.
If you have any queries, please contact us on email@example.com.